Applications are invited from suitably qualifed and experienced candidates to fill the above position at the Learning & Growth Centre in Blantyre.
The successful candidate will be reporting to the Learning & Growth Manager. The duties to be performed will among others, include the following:
- Ensuring provision of excellent services to all customers who use Learning & Growth Centre and Moneymen Club facilities.
- Liaising with service providers on delivery of high quality catering, housekeeping, gardening and security services.
- Overseeing the housekeeping, gardening, catering and beverage sections of Learning & Growth Centre and Moneymen Club.
- Coordinating external and internal functions’ bookings.
- Developing and implementing business growth strategies and marketing tactics for both Learning & Growth Centre and Moneymen Club.
Interested applicants must have the following attributes:
- Must be holders of a degree in Hospitality Management, Food and Beverages Management, Hotel and Tourism or any other related feld from a recognized institution with at least fve years’ experience at supervisory level.
- Must have good communication skills with a pleasant personality.
- Must have high ethical standards, disciplined, confdent, and decisive in discharging duties.
- Must have good knowledge of menu planning, gardening, health and safety, and housekeeping.
- Must have good experience in managing staﬀ.
- Must have knowledge in budget preparation and controls.
- Must have proven experience in business development and marketing.
Applications together with detailed and updated curriculum vitae should be forwarded to the addressee below not later than 14th December, 2018.
The Head of Human Resources
National Bank of Malawi plc
P.O. Box 945
Only shortlisted applicants will be acknowledged.