Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced candidates to fill a position at NBM Capital Markets Limited in Blantyre. NBM Capital Markets Limited is a wholly – owned investment management subsidiary of National Bank of Malawi plc.
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
Reporting to the Chief Executive Officer, the successful candidate will, among other duties, be responsible for the following:-
- Carrying out regular analysis of competitor information, client needs and industry trends to assist in implementation of the company’s business development plan.
- Carrying out product research, design and development in response to market needs.
- Managing client relationships and feedback services on regular basis.
- Making sales’ visits to clients to solicit business and obtain significant market share in both money and capital markets.
- Preparing business proposals and expression of interests for new businesses.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Corporate Finance & Investments, Economics or related field from a recognized university with at least three years working experience at management level. Those with a Chartered Institute of Marketing qualification will have an added advantage.
- A good understanding and experience in pension schemes, their operational processes and procedures as enshrined in the Pensions Act of 2010.
- Thorough knowledge of economic, financial and investment related fundamental factors that affect investment and asset management industry.
- A good understanding of both money and capital markets including their trading instruments.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with high level of proficiency in Microsoft packages such as Power Point, Word and Excel.
. Applications together with detailed CVs should be forwarded to the following addressee not later than 24th January 2020.
The Head of Human Resources
National Bank of Malawi plc
P.O. Box 945